To help you be prepared for when you'd need to use the details of our app offline, be it in presentations or custom reports, we've enabled a few different export options, besides the automatically generated (weekly/monthly) reports.
You have these download options available in almost all modules and you can choose what type of file is best suited for your needs:
- CSV file: containing all of the metrics in that specific section
- PDF file: containing a visual image of the current selection
After the download is requested, you will be notified by email and in the platform as well. There's a report of all of the requested CSV exports in the Exports Dashboard - read more about it here.
All exports are for the selected timeframe - the default selection being for the last 30 days.
This will give you a summary of each campaign, with the number of keywords tracked, search volumes, set target percentage and the current Visibility Score.
Organic Traffic exports
You can choose between one of the two types of files or a GSC data export.
SEO Campaign exports
The download options are available:
- in the top statistics menu, over All keywords, in every group and on each individual keyword page.
- in the sidebar menu, giving you info on each group's keyword count, corresponding search volumes and Visibility Scores and changes;
- for the Year over Year search trends, at a group or keyword level:
- above the graph, the Visibility Score details
For the top menu for exports, you'll notice that you can also get a more detailed CSV, with all of the SERP details. This includes the top 20 ranks for each keyword, with their landing pages, for each day of the selected timeframe.
Competition Insights exports
You'll find the Download options as follows:
- in the top statistics menu, giving you details about Search Volumes, average CPC, aggregations, ranks and trends
- on the Visibility Score graphs, giving you both your and your competitors' daily Visibility Scores
Additionally, you can also download a CSV with the keywords we have in the database, for your site or the competitors':
Content Performance export
The two types of exports, CSV and PDF, are available from this section as well. It provides you with all the details of your site’s activity in the selected timeframe, as a table type or an image type depending on the desired form.
Forecast / Business Case Builder export
There are two export options available here:
- in the top right-hand side, you can get the CSV for the overview or the PDF with the displayed graphs, no matter if you've already set the target or not;
- in the bottom right-hand side, you can get the detailed CSV export that has all of the details, that only becomes available on a saved forecast.
Both types of reports are available, as well as a detailed CSV. All options will appear on the right side of the screen.
Another option of exporting raw data is directly through the API.
It is available to all paying clients and you can read more about it in the export data through the SEOmonitor API.
All the CSV exports will be i available in your Dashboard for Exports when they’re ready.
If you'd like to use Google Data Studio for processing the raw data, we've written a guide on how to do so here.