To help you be prepared for presentations or custom reports, we've enabled a few different export options, besides the automatically generated (weekly/monthly) reports.
You have these download options available in almost all modules and you can choose what type of file is best suited for your needs:
- CSV file: containing all of the metrics in that specific section
- PDF file: containing a visual image of the current selection
After the download is requested, you will be notified by email and in the platform as well. Except for the few exports that can be made by direct download, all CSV exports will be available in the Exports Dashboard
All exports are created for the selected timeframe, the default selection being for the last 30 days.
This direct download export will give you a summary of each campaign, with the number of keywords tracked, search volumes, set target percentage and the current Visibility Score.
Organic Traffic exports
This section offers two options, one that replicates the data in the table (both as CSV and PDF) and a GSC data export.
SEO Campaign exports
The download options are available:
- in the top stats menu, for All keywords or for each group; 
- in the sidebar menu, giving you info on each group's keyword count, corresponding search volumes and Visibility Scores and changes;
- for the Year over Year search trends, at a group or keyword level;
- above the graph, with the Visibility Score details (direct download).
From the top menu for exports, you can also get a more detailed CSV, with all of the SERP details. This includes the top 20 ranks for each keyword, with their landing pages, for each day of the selected timeframe.
Competition Insights exports
You'll find the Download options as follows:
- in the top statistics menu, giving you details about Search Volumes, average CPC, aggregations, ranks and trends 
- on the Visibility Score graphs, giving you both your and your competitors' daily Visibility Scores 
Additionally, you can also download a CSV with the keywords we have in the database, for your site or the competitors':
Content Performance export
It provides you with all the details of your site’s activity in the selected timeframe, and can be requested both as CSV and as a PDF.
Forecast / Business Case Builder export
There are two direct download export options available here:
- you can get the CSV or the PDF, at the top right-hand side, for the Business Case overview with the displayed graphs, no matter if you've already set the target or not;
- you can get the CSV at the bottom right-hand side, with all the details that only become available on a saved forecast.
Website Settings exports
There are two exports that you can request in this section of the app:
- GSC export - providing landing page, clicks, impressions, CTR and average search volume data, straight from Google Search Console;
- Ranks export - giving you daily ranks for each day of the selected timeframe and for both devices.
Another option of exporting raw data is directly through the API.
It is available for all accounts with an active subscription and you can read more about it in the dedicated article.
You can also pull data from SEOmonitor into Google Data Studio, to create your own customized reports and we've built a guide that will help you throughout the process of connecting the two apps.
You may also find useful: