To help you be prepared for presentations or custom reports, we've enabled a few different export options, besides the automatically generated (weekly/monthly) reports.
You have these download options available in almost all modules and you can choose what type of file is best suited for your needs:
- CSV file: containing all of the metrics in that specific section
- PDF file: containing a visual image of the current selection
After the download is requested, you will be notified by email and in the platform as well. Except for the few exports that can be made by direct download, all CSV exports will be available in the Exports Dashboard
All exports are created for the selected timeframe, the default selection being for the last 30 days.
Organic Traffic exports
This section offers two options, one that replicates the data in the table (both as CSV and PDF) and a GSC data export.
SEO Campaign exports
The download options are available:
- in the top stats menu, for All keywords or for each group; here you can also get a more detailed CSV, with all of the SERP details. (1)
- in the sidebar menu, giving you info on each group's keyword count, corresponding search volumes and Visibility Scores and changes; (2)
- for the Year over Year search trends, at a group or keyword level; (3)
- above the graph, with the Visibility Score details (direct download). (4)
From the top menu for exports, you can also get a more detailed CSV, with all of the SERP details. This includes the top 20 ranks for each keyword, with their landing pages, for each day of the selected timeframe.
Competition Insights exports
You'll find the Download options as follows:
- in the top statistics menu, giving you details about Search Volumes, average CPC, aggregations, ranks, and trends (1)
- on the Visibility Score graphs, giving you both your and your competitors' daily Visibility Scores (2)
Additionally, you can also download a CSV with the keywords we have in the database, for your site or the competitors':
Content Performance export
It provides you with all the details of your site’s activity in the selected timeframe, and can be requested both as CSV and as a PDF.
For the details, go through the Analyze Calculation section (see below) and then you’ll have the Download CSV button in the top right corner.
Website Settings exports
There are two exports that you can request in this section of the app:
- GSC export - providing landing page, clicks, impressions, CTR and average search volume data, straight from Google Search Console;
- Ranks export - giving you daily ranks for each day of the selected timeframe and for both devices.
Another option of exporting raw data is directly through the API.
It is available for all accounts with an active subscription and you can read more about it in the dedicated article.
You can also pull data from SEOmonitor into Google Data Studio, to create your own customized reports and we've built a guide that will help you throughout the process of connecting the two apps.
You may also find these useful: